PUG Challenge Is Coming Soon!

Posted by gus bjorklund on 17-Apr-2017 11:04

The 2017 PUG Challenge/Exchange conference will soon (June 4 -> June 7) be upon us. Have you signed up? If not, you will be missing a great opportunity to expand your knowledge. Why you should be there:

0) This is a technical conference exclusively focused on OpenEdge.

1) There will be over 70 technical talks on a variety of topics, each performed by a very knowledgeable and experienced speaker. No marketing pablum.

2) It will be fun.

3) It will be useful.

4) you will get to speak directly with the people who create the product and ask questions of them.

5) It doesn't cost a lot.

6) I will be there. :D

For details, go to http://pugchallenge.org

Posted by Rob Fitzpatrick on 17-Apr-2017 11:40

Amen!

There is no better value proposition in North America than PUG Challenge/Exchange for learning about all things OpenEdge.  Whether you're an absolute beginner, an experienced user, or a multi-decade veteran, you'll learn new things at PUG Challenge.  I say this from experience: my knowledge of OpenEdge is years ahead of where it otherwise would be thanks to attending this conference every year.

You get a deeper dive on product internals than is available in the docs and the KB.  You get to mingle with your peers and hear their stories and challenges and benefit from their experience.  You get a view of the platform and product roadmap and even the opportunity to influence its direction.  You get both a mix of fundamental and advanced theory and a lot of practical tips and tricks you can bring back to your shop and implement.  You get a well-organized schedule with 17 time slots so you can see a lot of great content.  You get workshops with instructor-led hands-on training.  And it's a ton of fun.  Fantastic value.

What are you waiting for?  Sign up!  :)

All Replies

Posted by Rob Fitzpatrick on 17-Apr-2017 11:40

Amen!

There is no better value proposition in North America than PUG Challenge/Exchange for learning about all things OpenEdge.  Whether you're an absolute beginner, an experienced user, or a multi-decade veteran, you'll learn new things at PUG Challenge.  I say this from experience: my knowledge of OpenEdge is years ahead of where it otherwise would be thanks to attending this conference every year.

You get a deeper dive on product internals than is available in the docs and the KB.  You get to mingle with your peers and hear their stories and challenges and benefit from their experience.  You get a view of the platform and product roadmap and even the opportunity to influence its direction.  You get both a mix of fundamental and advanced theory and a lot of practical tips and tricks you can bring back to your shop and implement.  You get a well-organized schedule with 17 time slots so you can see a lot of great content.  You get workshops with instructor-led hands-on training.  And it's a ton of fun.  Fantastic value.

What are you waiting for?  Sign up!  :)

This thread is closed