Data Privacy

Posted by chrism on 04-Feb-2015 13:20

Hi all

Has anyone used Optim software from IBM for Progress data privacy?

All Replies

Posted by Marie Candela on 05-Feb-2015 12:29

Hi Chris,  no quick responses.  Can you describe how you are thinking of using it?

[collapse]
From: chrism [mailto:bounce-chrism@community.progress.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2015 2:22 PM
To: TU.OE.RDBMS@community.progress.com
Subject: [Technical Users - OE RDBMS] Data Privacy

Thread created by chrism

Hi all

Has anyone used Optim software from IBM for Progress data privacy?

Posted by chrism on 05-Feb-2015 12:41

Well we have been directed to mask certain fields in all of our test/dev data. Most of our RDBMS is selectable through Optim(DB2, Oracle, SQL Server). Progress is not listed as a supported platform. However we have been told that it will work using the “Progress Native Driver)? Was hoping someone had some experience…

Thanks for replying

[collapse]