Any Problems/Bugs with Auditing in OE 10.1C?

Posted by Paul Koufalis on 23-Jan-2015 08:17

OE 10.1C02 on AIX

Is there any reason why I would want to insist on upgrading to 10.2B08 before implementing auditing?  I am looking for show-stopper bugs or other major inconveniences.

There is a parallel project to upgrade to 10.2B08 (I know I know...what about 11.x?  Ask the VAR).  Ideally I would like to do that first but internally the auditing project is higher priority.

Paul

All Replies

Posted by Libor Laubacher on 23-Jan-2015 09:55

The only trouble I have with this is when I say yes, you would want the list ….. :p

[collapse]
From: Paul Koufalis [mailto:bounce-pkoufalis@community.progress.com]
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2015 3:18 PM
To: TU.OE.RDBMS@community.progress.com
Subject: [Technical Users - OE RDBMS] Any Problems/Bugs with Auditing in OE 10.1C?

Thread created by Paul Koufalis

OE 10.1C02 on AIX

Is there any reason why I would want to insist on upgrading to 10.2B08 before implementing auditing?  I am looking for show-stopper bugs or other major inconveniences.

There is a parallel project to upgrade to 10.2B08 (I know I know...what about 11.x?  Ask the VAR).  Ideally I would like to do that first but internally the auditing project is higher priority.

Paul

Posted by Paul Koufalis on 23-Jan-2015 09:58

Well I can open a support ticket then it wouldn't be your problem anymore!  Hmmm...will I get Darryl or PaulC today?  Or maybe Mr Shulman.

Posted by Youssif Shanshiry on 23-Jan-2015 11:38

Hi Paul,

I would review all the issues (Readme files) between 11.1C02 and 10.2B08 to see if any bug or issue may be relevant to my project.  Let me know if you need help obtaining these files.

Thanks,

Youssif

Posted by Paul Koufalis on 23-Jan-2015 11:56

Thanks Youssif.  Yes I would definitely need help for the 10.1C*  and 10.2A* readme files.  I can probably pull the 10.2B's from the download center.

Posted by Youssif Shanshiry on 23-Jan-2015 13:56

Hi Paul,

As promised, I sent you by direct email a zip file containing the issues, by issue number, from 10.1C through 10.2B08 inclusive.  Let me know if I may be of further assistance to you on this topic.

Best Wishes,

Youssif

Posted by Paul Koufalis on 26-Jan-2015 13:54

I have taken the files that Youssif sent to me and created one XLS with all the auditing bugs that have been reported fixed from 10.1C00 to 10.2B08.

If anyone wants this XLS, just click on my profile and go to the files section.  This should be the correct link: community.progress.com/.../20150126-auditing-bugs-and-fixes-1.xlsx.aspx

Paul

This thread is closed