Table Partitioning: date format error when create Partition

Posted by Valeriy Bashkatov on 30-Sep-2014 05:29

Hello,

When I try to create partition policy detail through Database Administration Console I get next message:

1. Select Date (no error):

2. Click Commit (error occurs):

In %DLC%/startup.pf

-E
-d dmy
-lng "English"
-cpcase Basic
-cpcoll Basic
-cpinternal iso8859-1
-cpstream iso8859-1

I tried to change -d to "ymd" - the same error.

What else there are settings for the dates in OEM?

Posted by Libor Laubacher on 13-Oct-2014 08:04

I can see the same problem when for example doing load partition ..... with -d dmy in DLC\startup.pf.

All Replies

Posted by Libor Laubacher on 30-Sep-2014 06:20

Just a guess - what are the regional settings on the machine where the browser is ?

Posted by Valeriy Bashkatov on 30-Sep-2014 06:42

Hi Libor,

Posted by Richard Banville on 30-Sep-2014 07:25

I believe the date format for TP is restricted to mm/dd/yyyy regardless of regional settings.

[collapse]