app server

Posted by aaravindhantj on 19-Sep-2014 07:52

sir

what is a appserver

thank u

Posted by Tim Kuehn on 19-Sep-2014 08:24

Download the PDF manuals from the Progress website.
Open the "start" page.
Search for "appserver"

--
Tim Kuehn: Senior Consultant - TDK Consulting Services
Ontario PUG President

Skype: timothy.kuehn
Ph: 519-576-8100
Cell: 519-781-0081