Location of Multi-Tenancy Samples/API

Posted by DLC1984 on 18-Apr-2014 12:56

We've been trying to find the sample stuff below to play with Multi-Tenancy....can anyone point us more specifically to the url/spot/link where we can download this:

This is from the Multi-Tenancy documentation: OpenEdge includes a sample multi-tenancy enabled database (sportsmt) that installs from the self-extracting Documentation and Samples file that you can download with the product installation from the Progress Software Download Center. This sample database comes with ABL procedures that use this API to configure the database with
the multi-tenant schema and sample data. An included README.txt file describes all the files installed with the sample and how to use them to complete the database configuration.

Thank you.

All Replies

Posted by Jeff Ledbetter on 18-Apr-2014 13:23

The workshop that Gus did last year had good material as well. I wonder if that can also be shared.. Gus?

Posted by DLC1984 on 18-Apr-2014 16:23

Thanks..I do have Gus's presentations   :-) ...I'm looking for the code Samples referred to in the docs that use the API to have some examples of how it's been done by someone else

[collapse]
The workshop that Gus did last year had good material as well. I wonder if that can also be shared.. Gus?

Posted by Jeff Ledbetter on 18-Apr-2014 16:33

For me, I see it here:

<DOC INSTALL>\samples\MultiTenancy\db

[collapse]