Type of count method in Telerik Platform and KUIB

Posted by Mike Fechner on 06-Jan-2017 05:31

Good morning,

for KUIB support we changed the type of the count method in the catalog from "invoke" to "count".

Now I tried to use such a catalog in the Telerik Platform and it complains about the method type of "count" and I had to reset it to "invoke".

Is it possible to use the same Catalog for KUIB and the Telerik Platform? Do I have to manually upgrade the JSDO in the Telerik Platform project?

Cheers,

Mike

All Replies

Posted by marian.edu on 06-Jan-2017 05:42

Apparently for Rollbase the ‘invoke’ type is mandatory as well… https://community.progress.com/community_groups/rollbase/f/25/t/26634

Marian Edu

Acorn IT
+40 740 036 212

Posted by Sanjeva Manchala on 06-Jan-2017 05:42

Hi Mike,

“count” operation is supported from JSDO 4.3.x version. The JSDO files in Progress Data Service template of Telerik Platform are bit old (4.2), that’s why it is not able to recognize count operation. Please update JSDO files under Telerik Platform so that single catalog file can be used for both KUIB and Telerik Platform.

Thanks,
Sanjeev.

Posted by Mike Fechner on 06-Jan-2017 05:46

So I’ll have to do that for every project L Not very demo friendly.

Any plans to upgrade the template in Telerik Platform?