Mobile App with "triggered" database

Posted by Andrzej_Sz on 11-Jun-2016 11:02

I created basic mobile project and service with one table from my database. My database uses table triggers (delete and write). Trigger procedures are situated in other project (path). I added this location to my mobile project's "propath property.

Chrome Postman REST Client allowed me to read (get) data from database table but any "write" operations are rejected. Pacific Agent Log showed the reason:

Procedure: 'CommitRows OpenEdge.BusinessLogic.BusinessEntity' Line:-1) ** Can't find file "trigg\wr-normy.p". (293)

"trigg" is subfolder of "c:\soja" folder. "c:\soja" was already defined in project's propath.

What else should I do ?

Regard,

Andrzej

Posted by Ricardo Perdigao on 11-Jun-2016 12:27

Hi,

Please add the propath entry to the Application Server ... If you are using the new Progress Appserver, it might the OEPAS1.

You can edit the appserver and update the propath by double-clicking on them in PDSOE and going into "Open Lauch Configuration"

After adding it, please restart the Appserver ... 

You can also edit the Propath for the Appserver on OpenEdge Explorer or by editing the configuration files on the OS.

Warm Regards,

Ricardo

All Replies

Posted by Ricardo Perdigao on 11-Jun-2016 12:27

Hi,

Please add the propath entry to the Application Server ... If you are using the new Progress Appserver, it might the OEPAS1.

You can edit the appserver and update the propath by double-clicking on them in PDSOE and going into "Open Lauch Configuration"

After adding it, please restart the Appserver ... 

You can also edit the Propath for the Appserver on OpenEdge Explorer or by editing the configuration files on the OS.

Warm Regards,

Ricardo

Posted by Andrzej_Sz on 11-Jun-2016 18:04

Thank you very much Ricardo. That's it.

Regards

Andrzej

This thread is closed