Grids not displaying

Posted by mflanegan on 03-Feb-2016 08:48

hi there,

I have a very strange issue on my hands today, I hope I explain this as clearly as possible! 

I have two separate views and in both of these views I am building a kendo grid.

If I go to view A the grid displays correctly but then if I go to view B and the grid disappears. There are no errors and the appserver has returned the dataset correctly. 

If I then close the application and try again but this time I access view B first, it works 100%, the grid displays correctly and is populated with the dataset but then I try go to view A and the grid has disappeared! 

Has anyone had this problem and how did they deal with it?

Thanks in advance and I hope you understand this scenario.

Posted by Ganesh Cherivirala on 05-Feb-2016 04:30

Hi,

I have faced similar issue while working with multiple views in telerik mobile using JSDO. Issue was I am referring the same model (i.e. data-model) in both of the of  html file.

Can you please check those details in the html files.

Regards, Ganesh

All Replies

Posted by maura on 03-Feb-2016 12:07

I'm not really sure what the issue is but if you can share your app, I could take a look...

Posted by Ganesh Cherivirala on 05-Feb-2016 04:30

Hi,

I have faced similar issue while working with multiple views in telerik mobile using JSDO. Issue was I am referring the same model (i.e. data-model) in both of the of  html file.

Can you please check those details in the html files.

Regards, Ganesh

Posted by mflanegan on 15-Feb-2016 06:37

Hi,

Thanks for the help. I found that I had multiple grids with the same id. silly mistake.

Regards,

Meyrick

This thread is closed