Issue Migrating to Telerik

Posted by Kanesapillai Nitharshan on 22-Nov-2015 21:43

Hi All,

I've converted my  existing rollbase mobile app to the Telerik platform by automatic conversion method(Export -> Telerik from the Mobile App Builder) also I did the changes in the App by referred the following document. https://community.progress.com/community_groups/rollbase/m/documents/1977

When I run and try to login in the mobile App it's getting error "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 0"

also I couldn't open my html file in trelrik Screenbuilder

Can you please let us whether this is the default behavior of the Telerik platform while converting the App or are we missing any steps on this conversion? Please help us on this issue to proceed with the version upgrade successfully 

Please help me on this issue to proceed with the version upgrade successfully 

Regards

Nitharshan

All Replies

Posted by egarcia on 23-Nov-2015 05:17

Hello Nitharshan,

The error "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 0" may indicate network connectivity issues with the backend or a CORS issue.

Do you see more details on this error in the JavaScript Console if you do Inspect Element?

What web browser are you using when you see this error?

What is the resource that is being accessed? The Network tab would show the info the request.

Can you access the data directly from the web browser by entering the URL of the resource?

Here is an example on how the URL looks like to access the data:

oemobiledemo.progress.com/.../dsCustomer

Regarding opening the HTML file in the Telerik screen designer.

(Just to avoid confusion of terms, I am using "screen designer" instead of "Screen Builder" because Telerik Platform also has a project type for mobile called Telerik Screen Builder where screens (views) are created using a wizard.)

The migration from Rollbase Mobile App Builder to Telerik Platform uses the same HTML/JS/CSS from Rollbase Mobile, it does not convert the code to use Kendo UI components and as such the project cannot be open in the designer.

Please reply with more details on the error loading a resource.

I hope this helps,

Edsel

This thread is closed