js framework that is composition of wrapped open source libr

Posted by agent_008_nl on 02-Oct-2015 00:46

Still working on a js framework that is composition of wrapped open source libraries. The cells in the grid with an amount have a mask provided by autonumeric.js (see http://www.decorplanit.com/plugin/ for a demo). The format and valutasign are going to be assigned on the server based on the userprofile (grid is temporarily defined in json format in the .html itself). The tooltip is provided by opentip.js, the select element comes from select2.js (it can page and more) and there are a bunch of other libraries. Some open source kendo components are used also (so not the grid itself). It uses the progress JSDO (wrapped in the model) also.

--
Kind regards,

Stefan Houtzager

Houtzager ICT consultancy & development

www.linkedin.com/in/stefanhoutzager

All Replies

Posted by egarcia on 02-Oct-2015 07:46

Hello Stefan,

Some few questions out of curiosity.

Do you have any plans to make your framework open source?

I see that the UI is in Dutch.

How are you handling internationalization?

Are you using the integration between the JSDO and the Kendo UI DataSource?

Thanks,

Posted by agent_008_nl on 02-Oct-2015 09:41

Hi Edsel,

It is a learning project for me. I don't plan on making it os (yet). For some reason I don't expect much interest/participation. I explained the setup that I want some time ago on oe general, where Bill Wood showed interest for some component specification project (allas all that happens in the dark, I' curious what / if something happens there on this subject). All ui definitions should come from the server, so things like labels, validationmessages etc. come from the server based on user (group) properties, in the right language. For the kendo datepicker the internationalization comes from some kendo component (forgot the name). I'm not using the kendo datasource.

Regards, Stefan.

Posted by egarcia on 02-Oct-2015 12:15

Hello Stefan,

Thank you for sharing this information.

Best regards.

Posted by agent_008_nl on 02-Oct-2015 12:30

Never mind. ;-)

This thread is closed