Issue Migrating to Telerik

Posted by mflanegan on 15-Sep-2015 05:58

Hi there,

I am having an issue where I can't migrate one of my mobile apps to Telerik.

I have converted one application perfectly and now with the second application I am getting an error when I try add the zip file to the new Telerik application, see below:

Server error : https://platform.telerik.com/appbuilder/api/projects/import/ElcbCat/ElcbCat/ : Name is too long.

I have followed the pdf on how to convert OE Mobile Apps and have tried every possible way of converting the second application but still no luck.

Does anyone have a solution to my problem?

Regards,

Meyrick

All Replies

Posted by egarcia on 15-Sep-2015 07:23

Hello Meyrick,

Do you see the server error when trying the migration with automatic conversion as well? (Option Export -> Telerik from the Mobile App Builder.)

See PDF at community.progress.com/.../1877.aspx

Is there anything file in particular in the zip that has a long name or path?

I hope this helps.

Posted by mflanegan on 15-Sep-2015 07:47

Hi Edsel,

Yes I did. This message came up, “Can't export project to Telerik platform“.
The following message appeared in the debugger:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)
I’ve compared the zip file of the app that’s working to the one that is not and files look pretty similar as far as file name and path go.

Meyrick Flanegan

Developer - Managed Services

Email: mflanegan@elcb.co.za

ELCB Information Services (Pty) Ltd