Telerik Platform (Rollbase Version: 3.2 Private Cloud)

Posted by IramK on 13-Apr-2015 05:23

Hello,

I have just recently upgraded to Rollbase version 3.2 and I've noticed that the Mobile Application creation option has disappeared and now we are supposed to use Telerik Platform for developing mobile apps. I've started working on a trial account with Telerik Platform and was trying to use the REST API service for Rollbase to access my data. Any suggestions on how I can achieve this please?

All Replies

Posted by Bill Wood on 13-Apr-2015 05:51

Just curious about something.   The title of you post says "Telerik Platform".   There is no link from Rollbase On-Premises installations to Telerik Platform.  

The text of the post seems to ask a different question -- where is link to Rollbase Mobile.  I understand that you should contact Customer Support if your link to Rollbase Mobile has disappeared in the Rollbase for your mobile projects.

Posted by IramK on 13-Apr-2015 05:53

Sorry I just edited my question to ask what I wanted.

Posted by Bill Wood on 14-Apr-2015 07:51

More formal integration, whitepapers, and examples are coming in the summer release of Rollbase, that enables connections to the JavaScript Data Object with Rollbase.   For now, you will want to simply have a Telerik Platform AppBuilder project and use the REST APIs on Rollbase to get and receive data.  

This thread is closed