Push Notification Servers - Down?

Posted by Roger Blanchard on 21-Mar-2015 09:33

Does someone from PSC know if the PNS servers are down? All of my apps can no longer register with the servers.

All Replies

Posted by Sanjeva Manchala on 21-Mar-2015 09:45

Hi,

Rollbase and Mobile services are under maintenance today. Bit now they are live. Can you check once again and let us know if you still face any issues.

Thanks,

Sanjeev.

Posted by Roger Blanchard on 21-Mar-2015 10:06

They still appear to be down. My push registration fails on all my mobile apps.

Posted by Sanjeva Manchala on 21-Mar-2015 10:34

Hi,

I have just tried with Push Notifications from appdesigner.rollbase.com.  It’s working fine for me. Devices are able to register properly. Are you using Push Notifications from Rollbase Mobile (mobile.rollbase.com) or OE-Mobile (appdesigner.rollbase.com)?

Thanks,
Sanjeev.

[collapse]
They still appear to be down. My push registration fails on all my mobile apps.

Posted by Roger Blanchard on 21-Mar-2015 10:46

OEMobile and it is now working. Thanks.

Roger Blanchard
Sent from my mobile device