Where is my grid in my mobile-web enabled application

Posted by wweultjes on 26-Nov-2014 07:39

Hello,

We publish workorders to rollbase and the user has to register his activities for his workorders. For that we are using a small grid with 4 input fields. But when we use the mobile-web enabled option to do this on a smartphone the grid is not shown and so the user can't register his activities. What mistake do i make? Are there other options to do this.

Regards,

Wilco Weultjes,

Posted by Santosh Patel on 26-Nov-2014 08:42

That is how mobile-web enabled option works. See documentation here for more details: documentation.progress.com/.../index.html

If you want to leverage advanced options like grid and build web or native mobile apps, you will have to develop a Rollbase mobile application. See this link for more info on how to do that: documentation.progress.com/.../index.html

All Replies

Posted by Santosh Patel on 26-Nov-2014 08:42

That is how mobile-web enabled option works. See documentation here for more details: documentation.progress.com/.../index.html

If you want to leverage advanced options like grid and build web or native mobile apps, you will have to develop a Rollbase mobile application. See this link for more info on how to do that: documentation.progress.com/.../index.html

This thread is closed