OpenEdge Mobile Express - - - error

Posted by teppo_55 on 13-Nov-2014 09:08

Hello.

When creating the most simple Mobile Express-project, I get every time the same error (version 11.4./ Progress Developer Studio 4.3)

All Replies

Posted by Anil Kumar on 13-Nov-2014 09:13

Hi,

Can you please share the snapshot of the error you are seeing. Also, can you please any logs if you find (located under .metadata folder in workspace directory).

Were you able to access and create new mobile apps from Mobile App Builder environment directly (appdesigner.rollbase.com) with the credentials provided in Preferences page?

Thanks and Regards,
Anil Kumar.

[collapse]
From: teppo_55 [mailto:bounce-teppo_55@community.progress.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2014 8:39 PM
To: TU.Mobile@community.progress.com
Subject: [Technical Users - Mobile] OpenEdge Mobile Express - - - error

Thread created by teppo_55

Hello.

When creating the most simple Mobile Express-project, I get every time the same error (version 11.4./ Progress Developer Studio 4.3)

Posted by teppo_55 on 13-Nov-2014 09:35

Can you please share the snapshot of the error you are seeing. Also, can you please any logs if you find (located under .metadata folder in workspace directory).

image

image

image

image

--- There is no .metadata folder .

Were you able to access and create new mobile apps from Mobile App Builder environment directly (appdesigner.rollbase.com) with the credentials provided in Preferences page?

--- Not yet.

---------------------------|--------------------
Teppo Määttänen____| TR-Tiimi Oy
Consultant_________| Struerintie 1
teppo @ trtiimi.fi____| 30100 FORSSA
int-358-50-5748 226 | www.trtiimi.fi

Posted by Anil Kumar on 13-Nov-2014 09:58

HI,

Regarding the current problem (Can't find response parameter '<>' in a rest service), we have an intermittent issue in 11.4 environment and we are trying to fix this issue in the upcoming version(s) of PDS OE.
Is this always reproducible?

Can you please try creating another Express Project and see if it works.

Some additional information on current problem: Express project failed to create a Business Entity with complete schema of the selected table (in this case person). The temp-table in the include file (under Express project) would have ABL logic as follows (which is incomplete):

DEFINE TEMP-TABLE ttperson BEFORE-TABLE bttperson.
DEFINE DATASET dsperson FOR ttperson.

In this case, the mobile service which gets created as part of Express Project is built against wrong Business Entity file and an error is shown on UI for the same.

Thanks and Regards,
Anil Kumar.

[collapse]
Can you please share the snapshot of the error you are seeing. Also, can you please any logs if you find (located under .metadata folder in workspace directory).

image

image

image

image

--- There is no .metadata folder .

Were you able to access and create new mobile apps from Mobile App Builder environment directly (appdesigner.rollbase.com) with the credentials provided in Preferences page?

--- Not yet.

[/collapse]

Posted by teppo_55 on 14-Nov-2014 09:46

clip_image002
clip_image004

image

---------------------------|--------------------
Teppo Määttänen____| TR-Tiimi Oy
Consultant_________| Struerintie 1
teppo @ trtiimi.fi____| 30100 FORSSA
int-358-50-5748 226 | www.trtiimi.fi
---------------------------|--------------------

[collapse][collapse]

Can you please share the snapshot of the error you are seeing. Also, can you please any logs if you find (located under .metadata folder in workspace directory).

image

image

image

image

--- There is no .metadata folder .

Were you able to access and create new mobile apps from Mobile App Builder environment directly (appdesigner.rollbase.com) with the credentials provided in Preferences page?

[/collapse][/collapse][/collapse]

Posted by Anil Kumar on 14-Nov-2014 10:42

Hi,

Seems there is problem with the OE Webserver (tomcat). Can you please provide the tomcat logs located under OpenEdge installation directory.

Thanks and Regards,
Anil Kumar.

[collapse]

Can you please share the snapshot of the error you are seeing. Also, can you please any logs if you find (located under .metadata folder in workspace directory).

image

image

image

image