blocked

Posted by mflanegan on 13-Oct-2014 02:12

Hi

Im hoping someone can help me, ive made no changes to both of my applications and I am now receiving this error all of a sudden:

[blocked] The page at 'https://appdesigner.rollbase.com/app/mobile-frame?src=https://appdesigner.r…030b5d0-21c1-4472-bbd9-96e5ad53ecb1/startPage.html&type=ipad&size=768x1024' was loaded over HTTPS, but ran insecure content from 'http://genx.elcb.co.za:8080/ElcbCrmService/static/home.html': this content should also be loaded over HTTPS.

Does anyone know what has caused this or how to resolve this?

Thanks in advance,

Meyrick Flanegan

All Replies

Posted by Manooj Murali on 13-Oct-2014 02:28

ok.. so this looks like a standard error that comes up when you are accessing non-https content from a https. Please have a look at this stack post : stackoverflow.com/.../blocked-the-page-at-x-was-loaded-over-https-but-ran-insecure-content-from. May be you should check where and who is accessing the http link and correct it to https.

Posted by olistudent on 13-Oct-2014 02:46

Here is another post with the same problem: community.progress.com/.../40894.aspx

Posted by whenshaw on 13-Oct-2014 08:55

Hi Meyrick,
As Manooj said, this looks like a "mixed content" problem, accessing a resource over HTTP from a resource loaded via HTTPS. For development purposes, you can tell browsers to allow the mixed content (they'll still give you a warning, but will load the HTTP resource). Information about how Chrome handles this, with workarounds, is here:

Are you using Chrome, and if so, what version are you using?
When was the last time that your application ran correctly?

Regards,
--Wayne

[collapse]