How to remove the arrow icon from the List element ?

Posted by QBcon_Mobi on 10-Oct-2014 04:53

I am creating a dynamic list , some lines I want the icon to be there and some other lines I want the Icon to be off

By using data-icon = 'false' I was able to simulate this,  BUT as soon as I add a LABEL to the listitem the arrow icon is back.

I followed a link from appery.io

https://getsatisfaction.com/apperyio/topics/how_to_remove_the_arrow_icon_from_the_list_element

were they explained that it is fixed now

Can anybody please assist

Posted by Roger Blanchard on 20-Oct-2014 08:17

I just tested this and it does appear to be fixed!!

Thank You.

All Replies

Posted by Roger Blanchard on 10-Oct-2014 08:31

I have the same issue and it is a bug. It used to work prior to the August MAB release and Progress is aware of the issue.

Posted by QBcon_Mobi on 10-Oct-2014 09:32

Thanks  ...  for the reply

I have just spend a lot of time on something that "was" working....  ( Will leave my listview's for later... )

Posted by Roger Blanchard on 10-Oct-2014 11:06

I am waiting to hear back on ETA for fix.

Posted by Shelley Chase on 14-Oct-2014 07:16

Hi Roger,

Is there a bug number for this? I can treat as a regression and try to get it into a "hotfix".

Thanks

-Shelley

Posted by Roger Blanchard on 14-Oct-2014 07:22

Shelley,

From PTS:

I opened defect PSC00315728 for the problem you reported with the list control. It turns out that it does not matter whether the list control is bound to any data; what causes the problem to appear is dragging a label on to the list item. This now generates a <div> tag around the label that adds back the ">" icon, overriding the data-icon setting on the list item. There are two potential workarounds:

1. Do not use labels on your list items.

2. Edit the HTML code for the page find the names of the offending labels. Above each one there will be a line that looks like this:

<div class="ui-li-static-container ui-btn-icon-right ui-icon-carat-r">

Remove the string "ui-btn-icon-right ui-icon-carat-r" from this line.

Posted by Srinivas Kantipudi on 20-Oct-2014 02:16

This is now fixed for both OpenEdge and Rollbase mobile with last weekend's upgrade to 3.0.5.

Thanks,

Srini

Posted by Roger Blanchard on 20-Oct-2014 08:17

I just tested this and it does appear to be fixed!!

Thank You.

Posted by QBcon_Mobi on 21-Oct-2014 04:02

yes it is working now

This thread is closed