error when trying to login

Posted by mflanegan on 25-Sep-2014 04:55

Hi there,
When I try to login to my application the service I am calling is throwing the following error:
Error JSDO: JSDO constructor is missing the value for 'name'
TypeError 'null' is not an object (evaluating 'svc_jsdo.subscribe')
Does anyone know how I could fix this?
Regards,
Meyrick Flanegan

All Replies

Posted by mflanegan on 25-Sep-2014 05:49

Resolved. Thanks

Meyrick Flanegan

Developer - Managed Services

Email: mflanegan@elcb.co.za