Rollbase Error when trying to delete a Mobile App. imported

Posted by mvergara on 27-Aug-2014 16:10

Do you know why this error occur in Rollbase?

Error

Thank you,

Manny.

All Replies

Posted by Anil Kumar on 28-Aug-2014 01:23

Hi Manny,

We have an intermittent issue when we create a new mobile app through an application XML file (may be because of improper timeouts among Mobile App Builder and Rollbase). We are working on this issue and will be addressed in the subsequent release(s). However, when we do the operation again it works fine.

Can you please try to perform the operation and see if it works fine.

Thanks and Regards,

Anil Kumar.

Posted by Anil Kumar on 28-Aug-2014 01:25

Hi Manny,

We have an intermittent issue when we create a new mobile app through an application XML file (may be because of improper timeouts among Mobile App Builder and Rollbase) whose app is big in size. We are working on this issue and will be addressed in the subsequent release(s). However, when we do the operation again it works fine.

Can you please try to perform the operation and see if it works fine.

Thanks and Regards,
Anil Kumar.

[collapse]