Radio buttons not displaying criteria

Posted by mflanegan on 12-Aug-2014 01:39

Hi There

I currently have a radio button group on a pop up form. On selection of the radio button it needs to display certain controls. When I run the app in the mobile app builder and I use the on click event to set the Visible property of the controls to true it works fine. I have now created the apk but on the android device the radio button is not working. The controls I need to see once the radio button has been selected are staying hidden. I have tried to use other events such as tap, selected and keydown and I still have had no luck. Has someone got a solution to my problem?

Thanks in advance.

All Replies

Posted by John Goodland on 12-Aug-2014 03:39

what version of Android and on what device? Also, have you been able to test this on iOS?

Posted by mflanegan on 12-Aug-2014 04:48

I’m testing on a Samsung tab 3 and I’m running version 4.2.2 (jelly bean). Unfortunately I have not been able to test on IOS.

Meyrick Flanegan

Developer - Managed Services

Email: mflanegan@elcb.co.za

ELCB Information Services (Pty) Ltd