v2.0 Libraries

Posted by John Goodland on 07-Aug-2014 04:28

Hi,

Any news as to when we can expect V2.0 of the libraries that are available in Appery.io?

Several bugs we have in our current app using OEMobile are addressed in these newer libraries.

Thanks.

Posted by Anil Kumar on 07-Aug-2014 05:57

Hi John,

The latest binaries in Mobile App Builder are expected to be delivered/given as part of the OpenEdge 11.4 release which is scheduled in this month (Aug 2014). The Mobile App Builder environment which comes with 11.4 will have v3.0 libraries.

Thanks and Regards,
Anil Kumar.

[collapse]
From: john.goodland [mailto:bounce-johngoodland@community.progress.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2014 2:59 PM
To: TU.Mobile@community.progress.com
Subject: [Technical Users - Mobile] v2.0 Libraries

v2.0 Libraries
Thread created by john.goodland

Hi,

Any news as to when we can expect V2.0 of the libraries that are available in Appery.io?

Several bugs we have in our current app using OEMobile are addressed in these newer libraries.

Thanks.

Posted by Anil Kumar on 07-Aug-2014 06:46

Hi John,

Following are the versions of JQuery, JQuery Mobile and Phonegap which will be part of v3.0 libraries.

JQuery                    -    1.8.2
JQuery Mobile    -    1.4.2
PhoneGap           -    3.5.0

Thanks and Regards,
Anil Kumar.

[collapse]

Any news as to when we can expect V2.0 of the libraries that are available in Appery.io?

Several bugs we have in our current app using OEMobile are addressed in these newer libraries.

Thanks.

Posted by John Goodland on 07-Aug-2014 06:30

Hi Anil,

Thanks for the reply.

V3? Could you detail what versions of JQuery, JQueryMobile and phonegap they are? Just so I can compare the V2 ones I've been testing in Appery.io

Posted by Anil Kumar on 07-Aug-2014 06:46

Hi John,

Following are the versions of JQuery, JQuery Mobile and Phonegap which will be part of v3.0 libraries.

JQuery                    -    1.8.2
JQuery Mobile    -    1.4.2
PhoneGap           -    3.5.0

Thanks and Regards,
Anil Kumar.

[collapse]
V3? Could you detail what versions of JQuery, JQueryMobile and phonegap they are? Just so I can compare the V2 ones I've been testing in Appery.io

Posted by John Goodland on 07-Aug-2014 07:13

Perfect thank you Anil

This thread is closed