Rollbase Mobile - Sync Metadata corrupt project

Posted by araqiel on 30-Jun-2014 03:14

Hello,
I have a big problem with Rollbase.
I created a mobile app and I developed my Mobile app for my Rollbase application. It run perfectly.
But, I want to add some objects or fields in Rollbase. I understood for apply this changes in mobile app, click on Sync MetaData. But when I clicked on, my project is corrupt. The loading page blocked on "Files Manager". I wait for a long time (30min) on this page. Nothing.

I lost my mobile project. And the backup file change nothing. Because my project not connected to JSDO of Rollbase.

Have you got an idea or suggestion for solve my problem ?

Thanks.

All Replies

Posted by Anil Kumar on 30-Jun-2014 03:42

Hi Araqiel,

When we perform 'Sync Metadata' operation from Rollbase all the JSDO Services, mappings and the events pertaining to specific JSDO services are removed from the Mobile App Builder. However, there are some corner cases which causes the Mobile App Builder to hang such that the mobile app pages possessing JSDO services do not get opened in designer. We are working on these cases for Rollbase Mobile 3.0 release.

If possible can you please share the mobile app backup file which caused this problem.

P.S: Starting from Rollbase Mobile 3.0 release the JSDO services at Mobile App Builder side will not be removed upon 'Sync Metadata' operation, instead the newly added fields/views (at Rollbase side) will be appended to the mobile application at Mobile App Builder side.

Thanks and Regards,

Anil Kumar.

Posted by araqiel on 30-Jun-2014 04:02

Hi Anil,

When Rollbase Mobile 3.0  is coming ?

Do you want my backup file for see the problem ?

Posted by Anil Kumar on 30-Jun-2014 04:24

Hi Araqiel,

Rollbase Mobile 3.0 will be available for general availability by end of July.

Yes, please send the backup of mobile application to 'anikumar@progress.com'.

Thanks and Regards,

Anil Kumar.

Posted by araqiel on 01-Jul-2014 02:57

Hi,

It's possible to view the new features ?

I sent my backup on your mail adress.

Thanks for your support.

This thread is closed