connection issue

Posted by meyrick on 10-Mar-2014 03:44

hi there,

Our admin service is working correctly and restbroker and restmngr is starting but the OE Explorer does not seem to be starting up, because of this we cannot access localhost:9090 with PDS to sync files.  Does anyone have any ideas on how to solve this?

thanks

All Replies

Posted by Shivani on 10-Mar-2014 04:02

Can you please check if OEE is running, by issuing this command, from proenv prompt:

Fathom –query

It should return ‘running’ status. If it doesn’t, start it by executing fathom –start.

Also, check for fathom port in $DLC/properties/fathom.properties file

Thanks and Regards,
Shivani Sripada

[collapse]
From: meyrick [mailto:bounce-meyrick@community.progress.com]
Sent: 10 March 2014 14:15
To: TU.Mobile@community.progress.com
Subject: connection issue

connection issue
Thread created by meyrick

hi there,

Our admin service is working correctly and restbroker and restmngr is starting but the OE Explorer does not seem to be starting up, because of this we cannot access localhost:9090 with PDS to sync files.  Does anyone have any ideas on how to solve this?

thanks

Posted by meyrick on 10-Mar-2014 04:57

Hi Shivani,

I tried executing the "fathom -start" command and the message i get says, "Fathom could not be started"

Posted by Shivani on 10-Mar-2014 05:02

Meyrick,

Don’t you see any other message as why fathom could not be started?
If you check admserv.log file in your work directory, you can get a clue.
Check for any exceptions in the log file.

Thanks and Regards,
Shivani Sripada

[collapse]