No push notification functionality available in OE mobile ap

Posted by r.oeveren@caesar.nl on 24-Oct-2013 03:43

I would like to send a push notification from my server towards a single, dedicated mobile device.
For example: I want to inform a specific customer that his quotation is picked up by the sales department.
However, the standard push notification functionality available in the Appery is not supported (yet) in the OpenEdge Mobile app builder.

Is a work-around available to make it work?
If yes, is any documentation available? Or are any examples available?

If not, when will the push-notification functionality be available in the OE mobile app builder?

Posted by Ankur Goyal on 25-Oct-2013 15:44

OpenEdge Mobile currently does not offer push notifications and there is no work-around available either. Push notifications, however, is one of the several priority items that we are working on and looking to bring as a new functionality in the near future. I would not be able to provide any specific dates.

All Replies

Posted by Ankur Goyal on 25-Oct-2013 15:44

OpenEdge Mobile currently does not offer push notifications and there is no work-around available either. Push notifications, however, is one of the several priority items that we are working on and looking to bring as a new functionality in the near future. I would not be able to provide any specific dates.

This thread is closed