CSS in OE Mobile

Posted by cjohnston on 11-Jul-2013 18:25

Hello,

This is a general question about how to use CSS code in the OE mobile app builder. I'm assuming there is a way to incorporate it, but I couldn't find anything about using CSS in this document: http://documentation.progress.com/output/OpenEdge112/pdfs/dvmad/dvmad.pdf

What I specifically want to do is change the colors of some buttons and label backgrounds. I understand that this can be done in CSS and although I've never written CSS before I can learn. Just some guidance or a link to documentation about CSS in OE mobile would be helpful.

Cheers,

Cameron

All Replies

Posted by John Goodland on 12-Jul-2013 04:37

Hi Cameron,

Cant comment on the document - never read them

Drop a button on the page, change the classname to something like "buttonOK" then create a new CSS (if you havent already). This is easily done by "create new" and selecting CSS, in here you add something like:-

.buttonOK

{

font-weight: bold;

text-shadow: 0 -1px 1px #711414;

background-image: -moz-linear-gradient(top, #5ec45e, #399e39);

background-image: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(0, #5ec45e), color-stop(1, #399e39));

-ms-filter: "progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorStr='#5ec45e', EndColorStr='#399e39')";

}

Then whenever you have a need to have a button on a form that is a "ok" type button, just add "buttonOK" as the classname and you have a nice green ok type button.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

John.

Posted by Phillip Molly Malone on 12-Jul-2013 22:02

Think this is what you are after:

http://docs.appery.io/documentation/app-builder/working-with-css/

Hope this helps.

Posted by asthomas on 12-Jul-2013 22:03

I am out of the office until August 5th 2013. I will not be checking my mail and phone on a regular basis, but will reply to your mail as soon as I can.

If you need support from appSolutions, please send your mails to support@app-solutions.com.

If you need Roundtable support, please send mails to :

support-europe@roundtable-tsms.com.

Jeg er væk fra kontoret indtil den 5. august 2013, og checker ikke mail og telefon regelmæssigt. Jeg vil dog svare på din mail så snart som muligt.

Hvis du har behov for support, kontakt venligst support@app-solutions.com, så vender vi tilbage så snart det er muligt.

Administrative henvendelser kan ske til : admin@app-solutions.com.

Med venlig hilsen / Regards

Thomas Hansen

appSolutions a/s

Posted by cjohnston on 15-Jul-2013 10:38

Great, thanks for the link Philip!

This thread is closed