The Express Mobile Project requires an appconfig definition

Posted by Valeriy Bashkatov on 22-Aug-2013 07:48

Hello,

Hello,

I  try to create Mobile App through Express Mobile in OE 11.3.

But when I run test  App in the Mobile App Builder throught remote browser, I  getting   this message "The Express Mobile Project requires an appconfig definition."

If I  run test  App in the Mobile App Builder localy in the Arcade as Run Configuration - it is working fine.

What I do wrong?

Regards,

Valeriy

expressMobile.png

expressMobileError1.png

All Replies

Posted by DivyaTheja on 26-Aug-2013 03:22

Hi Valeriy,

For running the App in Mobile AppBuilder, the AppConfig file content from local copy (PDSOE) should be copied to the same in Mobile AppBuidler.

Hope this helps,
DivyaTheja

Posted by Valeriy Bashkatov on 26-Aug-2013 05:24

Hi DivyaTheja,

Thank you! It helped me.

Regards,

Valeriy

Posted by sauqad on 15-Jan-2014 18:42

Hi,

I faced same issue and then copied AppConfig file content from local to the same in Mobile AppBuilder.

I'm facing issue and not able to login. Getting error -  "HTTP Status 0: Failed to log in. A network error occurred. status (from jqXHT) :0 statusText (from jqXHT)"

Posted by egarcia on 16-Jan-2014 06:33

Hello sauqad,

I just wanted to give you a quick suggestion.

Please check the URIs for the service and for the catalog are valid. You can enter the URIs in the web browser to see if you can connect.

Also, check that the name of the host is the same as you see it in the web browser.

If the host name is in upper case, the web browser will change to lower case and the web browser would complain with an error that looks like a CORS issue but it is actually the upper case in the name.

I hope this helps.

This thread is closed