EDS not compiled with EDC optimization, but the deployment i

Posted by Ricardo Jorge on 11-May-2017 08:47

Hi guys,

First of all using Studio/Server version 5.6.1

I'm trying to deploy a decision service with EDC connection and having the following error when deploying:

"<ServiceName> could not be deployed on localhost:8850/axis: Mismatch between EDS compilation type and Decision Service deployment type. EDS not compiled with EDC optimization, but the deployment is for an EDC enabled Decision Service."

What have i done:

1. On Developer Studio:
    1. Project -> Package and deploy Decision Services, then saved it to an EDS  file.
    2. Vocabulary -> Data Access -> Export Data Access Properties, then saved it to a properties file.
  2. On Server (Web Console):
    1. Manage Decision Services -> Add Decision Service
      1. On tab Decision Service I chose a name, imported the EDS file and selected my server;
      2. On tab Database I chose Read Only and imported my properties file;
    2. Selected Save & Deploy and it gave me no errors;
    3. When i saw the saved service i notice that I still have there the deploy link (when i deploy without the EDS option i see an undeploy link instead).

I'm I doing anything wrong? What are missing?

Posted by mcicel on 11-May-2017 09:06

Hi Ricardo,

Have you set the “Read Only”  “Database Mode” in the studio’s “Package and Deploy Decision Service” “Package Ruleflows” dialog?

Marian

All Replies

Posted by mcicel on 11-May-2017 09:06

Hi Ricardo,

Have you set the “Read Only”  “Database Mode” in the studio’s “Package and Deploy Decision Service” “Package Ruleflows” dialog?

Marian

Posted by Ricardo Jorge on 11-May-2017 09:25

Thanks Marian, that was something that was missing.

This thread is closed