Corticon Upgrade to 5.6 from 5.4.1

Posted by Manoj Botla on 25-Jan-2017 04:15

I have upgraded cortion rule from 5.4.1 to 5.6.  After corticon upgrade, condition is changed if we are referring to vocabulary custom data type.

Below is the example:-

Corticon 5.4.1 Comments
Conditions Rule 0 Rule 1
Rel1.RelationshipCode CDTRelationshipCode#XYZ We are referring value of the XYZ
Corticon 5.6
Conditions Rule 0 Rule 1
Rel1.RelationshipCode 'CDTRelationshipCode#XYZ' After corticon upgrade it is not referring to value instead of it is consider as string CDTRelationshipCode#XYZ and it appends single quote before and after the word.

It is not possible to change manually in all rule sheet. Please suggest any any alternate method.

Even I tried change the data type of RelationshipCode from string to CDTRelationshipCode. So, it add single quote after CDTRelationshipCode#XYZ' .

All Replies

Posted by Harold-Jan Verlee on 25-Jan-2017 04:44

Progress Engineering has resolved an issue in hotfix 5.6.0.1 dealing with CDT labels. It is very likely that your issue can be explained by underneath fix description. If you are under support, please file a support request and Support will provide you with the latest hotfix.

Issue ID: 58594
Fixed an issue wherein a rulesheet showed values instead of labels when CDT had
labels and values defined in the vocabulary.
==============================================================================

Best regards,
Harold

Posted by Manoj Botla on 25-Jan-2017 06:30

Hi Mohit,

I have upgraded cortion rule from 5.4.1 to 5.6.  After corticon upgrade, condition is changed if we are referring to vocabulary custom data type.
Below is the example:-

Corticon 5.4.1
Conditions
Rule 0
Rule 1
Comments
Rel1.RelationshipCode

CDTRelationshipCode#XYZ
We are referring value of the XYZ

Corticon 5.6
Conditions
Rule 0
Rule 1
Comments
Rel1.RelationshipCode

'CDTRelationshipCode#XYZ'
consider as string CDTRelationshipCode#XYZ and it appends single quote before and after the word.

Even I tried changing the data type of RelationshipCode from string to CDTRelationshipCode. But, it add single quote after CDTRelationshipCode#XYZ' .

Below is the response from Corticon.
Regards,
Manoj Botla

Posted by Manoj Botla on 25-Jan-2017 06:32

Please ignore previous mail.

This thread is closed