In a non-database scenario, how can I access further with my

Posted by Kanchana Gopalakrishnan on 06-Jan-2017 06:32

The new entity here in my example I created is subTable to the library collection...!

Posted by Harold-Jan Verlee on 06-Jan-2017 08:44

I’m not sure I fully understand your question. You have created new entities in your rules and your testsheet proves this seems to work. Your next rulesheet could contain new rules which process these new entities further. Use a ruleflow to connect individual rulesheets so you can process your rulesheets one after another by testing against the ruleflow.

Best regards,
Harold

All Replies

Posted by Harold-Jan Verlee on 06-Jan-2017 08:44

I’m not sure I fully understand your question. You have created new entities in your rules and your testsheet proves this seems to work. Your next rulesheet could contain new rules which process these new entities further. Use a ruleflow to connect individual rulesheets so you can process your rulesheets one after another by testing against the ruleflow.

Best regards,
Harold

Posted by Kanchana Gopalakrishnan on 06-Jan-2017 09:58

Can I output only one specific newly created entity when I have no association between subTable and Library???

I mean to hold only one specific entities value?

Can I possibly copy the specific value that held already to another entity??

Posted by Chris S. Hogan on 09-Jan-2017 11:37

I am having trouble understanding the desired outcome you are looking for. I have seen a few posts from you about dealing with lists and looking for items of a certain price. Perhaps if you can describe the overall business scenario you are trying to accomplish, we can offer some suggestions on the best way to go about achieving it.

Chris

Posted by Kanchana Gopalakrishnan on 10-Jan-2017 07:22

Just for some business clarification, I just need to know till what extent the technical support team can help for using licensed version. Do we need to make any expenses for technical support regarding our project doubts?

Posted by Jan Krishnamurthy on 10-Jan-2017 07:35

Rule Writing/ Rule Implementation / how to write rules for a use case type of questions are not handled by Technical Support.

If such a case is opened , Support will refer you / guide you to involve Professional Services [ this will be a paid engagement ]

Support can be contacted for other technical issues, performance questions, configuration issues, how to's etc, specific problem or error with a rulesheet, ruleflow,, compilation issues, to avail hot fixes/patches etc. There is no charge for contacting support , so long as your Account / Project has a valid maintenance/support contract with Progress Corticon.

This thread is closed