Re: [Technical Users - Corticon] Execution property #restric

Posted by lucas@lnsconsulting.nl on 06-Jun-2016 11:51

Hi John,

Thanks for the answer. As this is for a client project I forwarded the question if a hotfix is needed.

Also I have an additional question:
I noticed further differences regarding the functionality of this setting on different levels:
  • If a SOAP request is created from Studio, the executions properties are part of the request XML
    but, if a JSON request is created from the same test, no execution parameters are part of the JSON request
  • The execution property restrictResponseToRuleMessagesOnly cannot be set on a decision service level through either the Java Console or the Web Console. I would expect a similar approach as with the other execution properties.
  • detail: I don't see the entry (commented out) in brms.properties

Should I make log support cases for these or can this be reviewed as well when looking at restrictResponseToRuleMessagesOnly?

Kind regards,

Lucas Nijenhuis
LNS consulting | +31(0)6-27090186 | www.lnsconsulting.nl

2016-06-01 19:58 GMT+02:00 John Miller <bounce-jomiller@community.progress.com>:
Update from Progress Community
John Miller

Hi Lucas,

I've been able to reproduce the problem while executing with a JSON request.  Unfortunately, this is a defect.

I've created a defect in TeamPulse to track this:  

teampulseprod.bedford.progress.com/view

Please let us know if you need this fixed in a Hotfix, otherwise, it will be fixed in our upcoming release of 5.6.

-John

View online

You received this notification because you subscribed to the forum.  To unsubscribe from only this thread, go here.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

All Replies

Posted by Jan Krishnamurthy on 06-Jun-2016 12:27

Support case 00349284 has been opened for this and defect 43144 has been filed .

This fix will be available in a 5.5.2.x hot fix which Support will make available to you via case 00349284

This thread is closed