Corticon EDC : HibernateException when creating DB schema fr

Posted by A_Haddad on 09-Oct-2015 05:52

I am following closely the steps described in the "Corticon Tutorial: Using Enterprise Data Connector (EDC)".

When trying to create the Cargo DB schema from the vocabulary, I have the following error:

org.hibernate.HibernateException: Unable to generate a hashed Constraint name!

java.lang.RuntimeException
    com.corticon.eclipse.server.core.CcServerUtils.createUpdateDatabaseSchema(CcServerUtils.java:2433)
    com.corticon.eclipse.studio.database.access.core.impl.DatabaseAccessAPIImpl.createUpdateDatabaseSchema(DatabaseAccessAPIImpl.java:125)
    com.corticon.eclipse.studio.database.access.ui.actions.ActionCreateUpdateDatabaseSchema$BusyRunnable.run(ActionCreateUpdateDatabaseSchema.java:34)
    org.eclipse.swt.custom.BusyIndicator.showWhile(BusyIndicator.java:70)
    com.corticon.eclipse.studio.database.access.ui.actions.ActionCreateUpdateDatabaseSchema.run(ActionCreateUpdateDatabaseSchema.java:27)

It seems that it is related to an absent hashing algorithm using "MD5"  (https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-orm/blob/master/hibernate-core/src/main/java/org/hibernate/mapping/Constraint.java)

I am working in the following envoironment:

• DB : SqlServer Express edition 2012
  • Corticon Studio 5.4.1

Changing target data base (creating a new one) does not resolve the problem.

I don't see what is the origin of this problem... Any help is welcome!

All Replies

Posted by A_Haddad on 09-Oct-2015 09:16

Resolved : jsse.jar (containing various hashing/crypting methods) was missing in CorticonStudio54\Studio\JRE\lib directory.

So I copied it from CorticonServer54\Server\JRE\lib equivalent server installation directory.

How did this file disappear from this folder? Mystery!

Posted by James Arsenault on 09-Oct-2015 09:19

Glad its resolved

Jim

This thread is closed