Clear and Import Metadata for .ecore files

Posted by sjigesh on 15-Sep-2015 14:33

Hi

Need some assistance in associating metadata to ecore files.

I need to perform a daily activity which includes clearing and importing the metadata from and to ecore file respectively. Below are the steps

1)      Open the .ecore file from the required location

2)      Goto vocabulary and clear the metadata from the .ecore file

3)      Import the metadata from the jar file  to required .ecore.

I need to do this activity 15 times a day which is very tedious process . Is there a better way to do it .

Some code/Program that I can write to make this process easier

All Replies

Posted by Jan Krishnamurthy on 15-Sep-2015 14:39

Jigesh,

Currently there is NO script or code that ships with the product  to automate this.

This is a manual process.

- Jan

Posted by James Arsenault on 15-Sep-2015 17:22

What is it your doing that requires this process?

[collapse]