hibernate.cfg.xml or alternative in Corticon

Posted by Gertjan Hendriks on 31-Aug-2015 04:53

Hibernate uses the hibernate.cfg.xml file for mappings to Java-classes. As Corticon uses Hibernate as it's framework, I was trying to find the hibernate.cfg.xml file in Corticon Studio. I can't seem to find it though, so either I'm looking in the wrong location, the hibernate.cfg.xml file has a different name in Corticon (Studio) or Corticon doesn't use a cfg-file.

Can anyone help me out on this?

Thank you,

Gertjan

All Replies

Posted by mcicel on 31-Aug-2015 06:23

Corticon does not use hibernate.cfg.xml. It uses annotations for the mappings.

Marian

[collapse]
From: Gertjan H [mailto:bounce-hendrige@community.progress.com]
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 5:54 AM
To: TU.Corticon@community.progress.com
Subject: [Technical Users - Corticon] hibernate.cfg.xml or alternative in Corticon

Thread created by Gertjan H

Hibernate uses the hibernate.cfg.xml file for mappings to Java-classes. As Corticon uses Hibernate as it's framework, I was trying to find the hibernate.cfg.xml file in Corticon Studio. I can't seem to find it though, so either I'm looking in the wrong location, the hibernate.cfg.xml file has a different name in Corticon (Studio) or Corticon doesn't use a cfg-file.

Can anyone help me out on this?

Thank you,

Gertjan

Posted by Gertjan Hendriks on 01-Sep-2015 08:46

Hi Marian,

Thank you for your answer. With very little Java-knowledge, are annotations in an area where I should stay away from, or is this something that can be edited quite easy within the Corticon jar's? And if so, where should I look?

Thank you,

Gertjan

Posted by mcicel on 01-Sep-2015 08:58

Hi Gertjan,

The annotations are part of the java classes which are generated from the vocabulary. They should not be modified.

Is there any particular reason why you need to modify the annotations?

Marian

[collapse]