Error when publishing a RuleFlow with DB properties (5.5)

Posted by Gertjan Hendriks on 30-Jul-2015 04:56

I am getting an error when using the Publish-option in Studio 5.5, for a RuleFlow with DB properties added (the resulting error-message even contains a typo "verison" instead of "version"). Without the DB properties publishing works well.

Is this a known issue, of am I overlooking something here?

Thanks,

Gertjan

All Replies

Posted by aparekh on 30-Jul-2015 14:16

Can you please check that the server you are using for deploying the Decision Service / Ruleflow is using a valid EDC enabled license file?

Posted by Harold-Jan Verlee on 31-Jul-2015 03:41

Corticon 5.5 has an issue in the Publishing wizard when deploying an EDC enabled decision service. The wrong database.properties file is pushed to the Server as a result of a mistake made in the API publishing call. This is a known issue which will be resolved in a next service pack.

Posted by Gertjan Hendriks on 03-Aug-2015 02:24

Corticon Server 5.5 has a valid license with EDC enabled.

Posted by Gertjan Hendriks on 03-Aug-2015 02:27

Hi HJ,

Pushing the wrong database.properties file suggests that I can replace the default file that is being pushed, with the one that I would like to publish. If my assumption is correct, can you tell me the location of the properties.file that is actually being pushed? In that case I might use that as a nasty hack, before 5.5.1 of 5.5.0.1 is released.

Thanks,

Gertjan

This thread is closed