.NET Business Objects as payload for Decision Services Issue

Posted by avinashmishra59 on 15-Jun-2015 13:20

Hi Friends,

I need some technical help for Corticon , Unable to gets this issues resolved on other forums.
Have implemented ".NET Business Objects as payload for Decision Services" in my application.But in Corticon response i am facing issues in Date time datatypes values.
I think this is issues with "Georgian Dates" , Either Date value is of next day or previous day of expected date value result.
Please let me know if there is any workaround for this issue.
Your reply might be a great help for me.

All Replies

Posted by Jean Richert on 15-Jun-2015 13:44

[mention:a052dd99127b40e49bec015bbffbb8f4:e9ed411860ed4f2ba0265705b8793d05] I moved your post in our Corticon group/forum where I believe you'll get a better audience and help. Please make sure to join the group if you're not yet part of it.

Posted by Jan Krishnamurthy on 15-Jun-2015 13:45

What version of Corticon is used ? Corticon 5.3 or 5.4 ?

Posted by avinashmishra59 on 15-Jun-2015 14:13

I am Using on Corticon 5.4.1 ,

Posted by Jan Krishnamurthy on 15-Jun-2015 14:29

When you test the  rules in Studio 5.4.1 with a sample request , do you get the correct response/expected output for  Date value ?

Posted by avinashmishra59 on 15-Jun-2015 22:05

Yes iam getting incorrect response only for dates

[collapse]