.NET Business Objects as payload for Decision Services Issue

Posted by avinashmishra59 on 15-Jun-2015 13:20

Hi Friends,

I need some technical help for Corticon , Unable to gets this issues resolved on other forums.
Have implemented ".NET Business Objects as payload for Decision Services" in my application.But in Corticon response i am facing issues in Date time datatypes values.
I think this is issues with "Georgian Dates" , Either Date value is of next day or previous day of expected date value result.
Please let me know if there is any workaround for this issue.
Your reply might be a great help for me.

All Replies

Posted by Jean Richert on 15-Jun-2015 13:44

[mention:a052dd99127b40e49bec015bbffbb8f4:e9ed411860ed4f2ba0265705b8793d05] I moved your post in our Corticon group/forum where I believe you'll get a better audience and help. Please make sure to join the group if you're not yet part of it.

Posted by Jan Krishnamurthy on 15-Jun-2015 13:45

What version of Corticon is used ? Corticon 5.3 or 5.4 ?

Posted by avinashmishra59 on 15-Jun-2015 14:13

I am Using on Corticon 5.4.1 ,

Posted by Jan Krishnamurthy on 15-Jun-2015 14:29

When you test the  rules in Studio 5.4.1 with a sample request , do you get the correct response/expected output for  Date value ?

Posted by avinashmishra59 on 15-Jun-2015 22:05

Yes iam getting incorrect response only for dates

[collapse]
On Jun 16, 2015 1:00 AM, "Jan Krishnamurthy" <bounce-jkrishna@community.progress.com> wrote:
Reply by Jan Krishnamurthy

When you test the  rules in Studio 5.4.1 with a sample request , do you get the correct response/expected output for  Date value ?

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

[/collapse]

Posted by Jan Krishnamurthy on 16-Jun-2015 07:42

Since this is also reproducible on Studio [ not just on the server ] , we will need the assets and sample request to look into the issue.

I believe it is best to log a support case with us for such situations. If this turns out to be a defect, we'd be able to log it and track it better with a support case.

Thanks,
Jan

[collapse]
From: avinashmishra59 [mailto:bounce-avinashmishra59@community.progress.com]
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2015 11:07 PM
To: TU.Corticon@community.progress.com
Subject: RE: [Technical Users - Corticon] .NET Business Objects as payload for Decision Services Issue

Reply by avinashmishra59

On Jun 16, 2015 1:00 AM, "Jan Krishnamurthy" <bounce-jkrishna@community.progress.com> wrote:

[/collapse]

Posted by avinashmishra59 on 16-Jun-2015 09:42

Hi ,

Its a reproducible issue,I happens only when we assign value from one entity's attribute to other entity's attribute ... And its happen only for date time data type.

Thanks

[collapse]
On Jun 16, 2015 6:13 PM, "Jan Krishnamurthy" <bounce-jkrishna@community.progress.com> wrote:
Since this is also reproducible on Studio [ not just on the server ] , we will need the assets and sample request to look into the issue.

I believe it is best to log a support case with us for such situations. If this turns out to be a defect, we'd be able to log it and track it better with a support case.

Thanks,
Jan

[collapse]
From: avinashmishra59 [mailto:bounce-avinashmishra59@community.progress.com]
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2015 11:07 PM
To: TU.Corticon@community.progress.com
Subject: RE: [Technical Users - Corticon] .NET Business Objects as payload for Decision Services Issue

Reply by avinashmishra59

[/collapse][/collapse]

This thread is closed