Cannot find application to precompile .erf file to .eds file

Posted by mihai_neagoe on 29-Oct-2014 06:02

Hi,

I am trying to deploy a ruleflow but I cannot find deployConsole.bat file. I have axis.war deployed on a tomcat instance and from

http://knowledgebase.progress.com/articles/Article/000042680 the file should be under CORTICON_HOME/Server directory.

The problem is that there is no /Server directory in there. Is something I did wrong on the Corticon installation?

I am using Corticon 5.3.4 at this moment.

Thank you,

Mihai

Posted by mcicel on 29-Oct-2014 06:37

Hi Mihai,

Have you installed both the Corticon Studio and the  Corticon Server products?

Marian

[collapse]
From: mihai_neagoe [mailto:bounce-mihai_neagoe@community.progress.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2014 7:34 AM
To: TU.Corticon@community.progress.com
Subject: RE: [Technical Users - Corticon] Cannot find application to precompile .erf file to .eds file

Reply by mihai_neagoe

Hi Marian,

I have a C:\Progress\Corticon 5.3\Studio\Server\ directory but this one contains only axis.war file. I updated a 5.3.2 version to 5.3.4 but no luck. I will try uninstall and reinstall.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

[/collapse]

Posted by Jan Krishnamurthy on 29-Oct-2014 06:41

Please install Corticon server for Java using the installer.exe file. You will then find the deployment console utility at the specified location.

If you deploy axis.war file into a tomcat server you installed and set up, you will not have it.

Thanks, 
Jan

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S®4, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

All Replies

Posted by mcicel on 29-Oct-2014 06:21

Hi Mihai,

What is your Corticon Server installation directory? If you cannot find the Server directory there, the Corticon Server was not correctly installed. If that’s the case you may try to reinstall it.

N.B.: The default installation directory is C:\Program Files\Progress\Corticon 5.3\Server

Marian

[collapse]
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2014 7:03 AM
Subject: [Technical Users - Corticon] Cannot find application to precompile .erf file to .eds file

Thread created by mihai_neagoe

Hi,

I am trying to deploy a ruleflow but I cannot find deployConsole.bat file. I have axis.war deployed on a tomcat instance and from

http://knowledgebase.progress.com/articles/Article/000042680 the file should be under CORTICON_HOME/Server directory.

The problem is that there is no /Server directory in there. Is something I did wrong on the Corticon installation?

I am using Corticon 5.3.4 at this moment.

Thank you,

Mihai

[/collapse]

Posted by mihai_neagoe on 29-Oct-2014 06:33

Hi Marian,

I have a C:\Progress\Corticon 5.3\Studio\Server\ directory but this one contains only axis.war file. I updated a 5.3.2 version to 5.3.4 but no luck. I will try uninstall and reinstall.

Posted by mcicel on 29-Oct-2014 06:37

Hi Mihai,

Have you installed both the Corticon Studio and the  Corticon Server products?

Marian

[collapse]
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2014 7:34 AM
Subject: RE: [Technical Users - Corticon] Cannot find application to precompile .erf file to .eds file

Reply by mihai_neagoe

Hi Marian,

[/collapse]

Posted by Jan Krishnamurthy on 29-Oct-2014 06:41

Please install Corticon server for Java using the installer.exe file. You will then find the deployment console utility at the specified location.

If you deploy axis.war file into a tomcat server you installed and set up, you will not have it.

Thanks, 
Jan

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S®4, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Posted by mihai_neagoe on 30-Oct-2014 04:22

Thank you, installing the Corticon server (the installer.exe - not only axis.war deploy solved the problem).

Mihai

This thread is closed