Corticon Tutorial, Using EDC

Posted by tbektemi on 17-Sep-2014 22:49

Hi,

I was going through “Corticon Tutorial: Using Enterprise Data Connector (EDC)” tutorial. I was following the instruction in the tutorial word by word. Initially I was using Oracle 11g Express Edition to do the tutorial. However, I could not successfully complete “Read-only database access in a Studio test” section in the tutorial. The output of the test was not populated from DB. Only Cargo.manifestNumber had value in my output.

I thought I could solve this problem using SQL Server 2008 R2 as in the tutorial SQL Server is used. In the “Read-only database access in a Studio test” section I am also facing an issue. When I click “Run All Tests” I am receiving “Vocabulary mappings do not match database schema: Missing table: Aircraft”. I have verified that there is Aircraft table under Cargo schema in SQL Server 2008.  Moreover, I have done the Validate Mappings in Vocabulary. I received   “No mapping issues were detected” message.

Has anyone encountered the same or similar problems before for Corticon Studio 5.4?  Can anyone suggest solution for this?

Thank you.

All Replies

Posted by tbektemi on 18-Sep-2014 04:01

Hi,

I realized that password of SQL Server contained only numeric values. Please see the below note:

Thanks Harold Jan Verlee for your help :)  Issue is resolved.  

Posted by tbektemi on 18-Sep-2014 05:42

Hello,

I am still having the issue when I connect to Oracle 11g Express Edition. I can successfully test using Read/Update (Database Access) option. However, when I change to Read Only (Database Access) option then I am getting “missing table” error.

Attached Studio’s log file.
[View:~/cfs-file.ashx/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/14/STU20140918.log:550:0]

Thanks.

This thread is closed