Corticon Dialogs

Posted by borigorl on 30-Jul-2014 07:18

Hi,

I want to check the rule using Corticon Dialogs with one of the rule created and tested in Corticon Studio. To design the dialog what software i have to install. what is the process to apply rule in a Corticon dialog.

is there any other process to run the rule and just taking the input from web interface.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Brahmaiah...

All Replies

Posted by James Arsenault on 30-Jul-2014 09:28

Brahmaiah, can you provide more details on what you are doing. I'm confused because prior to acquisition Corticon had a "Dialogs" product which was never released by Progress. If you're referring to this, it's not a released product. You shouldn't be using it.

Posted by borigorl on 31-Jul-2014 04:24

Hi James Arsenault,

Thanks for the reply. We are planing to use the Corticon rule engine to do the busness logics and validations. So just we are exploring it. I have to validate the rules which i created in Corticon Studio using the web interface(forma/report). This will help us to demonstrate the sample(POC) rule to the client.

Please  can you provide any other way of taking input and sending to the rules to evalute and displaying the results.

Regards,
Brahmaiah B.
+91 9962573939

[collapse]