Supported Application servers for OpenEdge BPM

Posted by yparasur on 24-Aug-2016 09:18

Can I know where can I find the supported platform matrix for OE BPM? I see that we have the option to use Jboss Community edition or the enterprise edition. Is there any other application server supported for OE BPM?

Posted by Jawahar Surapaneni on 01-Sep-2016 02:10

Hi Yokesh,

Small correction related to supported version number of Jboss Community Edition.

It is 5.1 and not 5.3

Regards,

Jawahar.

All Replies

Posted by Jawahar Surapaneni on 24-Aug-2016 12:23

Hi Yokesh,

You can find the supported platform matrix for OE BPM in the Getting Started: Installation and Configuration document.

It is the document, which lists out supported platform details for all openedge components.

OpenEdge Business Process Server supports only Jboss Community Edition v5.3 and Jboss Enterprise Edition v5.2

No other application servers are supported.

Regards,

Jawahar.

Posted by Jawahar Surapaneni on 01-Sep-2016 02:10

Hi Yokesh,

Small correction related to supported version number of Jboss Community Edition.

It is 5.1 and not 5.3

Regards,

Jawahar.

Posted by Yokesh Parasuraman on 27-Feb-2018 13:04

Hi Jawahar,

Has the supported version number has changed or is it still the same? Is the current version JBoss EAP 7.1.0 supported for OE-BPM?

Thanks,

Yokesh

Posted by Praveena Ampaty on 28-Feb-2018 02:52

Hi Yokesh,

Supported JBoss EAP version is still the same and we do not support JBoss EAP 7.1.0 for OEBPM. We are planning to move to PAS server for OEBPM BP server in 12.0 release.

Thanks,

Praveena

Posted by Yokesh Parasuraman on 28-Feb-2018 10:11

Thanks Praveena. I also saw the documentation saying clustering has been removed with 12.0.

This thread is closed