Installing OE BPM with EAP

Posted by Fernando.Ferreira on 11-May-2016 15:55

Dear All,

We are installing OEBPM with EAP and is showing the error attached.

The EAP is running without erros.

Do you have any idea why this error is happping ?

Best Regards,

Fernando

All Replies

Posted by Jawahar Surapaneni on 11-May-2016 23:34

Hi Fernando,
It seems you are using Jboss EAP 7.0  version right? That is why you are seeing that error

We support Jboss EAP 5.2 version for  integrating BP Server on Enterprise Edition

Give a try by installing with Jboss EAP 5.2 version, it should get integrated without any issues.

Regards,
Jawahar.

Posted by kopatra on 12-May-2016 00:39

Hi Fernando,

I do not think, installer have reached till validating the jboss version with reference to the attached error screen shot.

It seems installer has failed to validate Jboss path.

We need to pass the base path of the Jboss in the installer i.e for reference please check if /bin folder and "jar-versions.xml" are available under the path you have specified.

Installer will pop up the invalid version error message incase version does not match the required/supported version.

Thanks

Kousik

Posted by Yokesh Parasuraman on 18-Jul-2018 08:58

Were you able to successfully use EAP 7.x for BPM?

Posted by Luciano Barros on 18-Jul-2018 10:09

Hi Yokesh,

My understanding is, JBoss EAP version we support is 5.2 not 7.x, if there is not properly documented  Tech Support can create and publish an kbase article, also can make a request to add it to the documentation set.

Thanks,

Luciano

Posted by Yokesh Parasuraman on 18-Jul-2018 10:25

Hi Luciano,

Yes, I understand it is not the supported with 5.2, but i wanted to check if anyone else has tried using EAP 7.x for BPM. EAP 5.2 is old and uses JDK 1.7

This thread is closed