Workstep (OE Adapter) Suspended

Posted by Kushal Basnet on 02-Feb-2016 04:45

How can i possibly view the error that is causing the OEAdapter to Suspend even after all the Appservers are running Normally with databases properly connected ?

I tried editing the emailer.ini for getting e-mail notifications, but it is not working. 

Posted by Jawahar Surapaneni on 02-Feb-2016 04:54

Hi Kushal,
Did you try to restart the BP Servers after editing the emailer.ini file? If this is done... you will automatically receive the failure notifications to your email.
In addition to this, the reason for suspension of OE Adapter is logged in bpserver.log and oebps.log files which resides at <DLC>\oebpm\server\logs folder .
Apart from this, if you want to get more details, navigate to <DLC>\oebpm\server\ebmsapps\<Your_Application>\log directory . This gives some detailed log

Regards,
Jawahar.

Posted by Kushal Basnet on 02-Feb-2016 05:17

Hi Jawahar,

Thanks for your information.  :)

I was able to point out exactly what was wrong in the App-server using the details in "<DLC>\oebpm\server\ebmsapps\<Your_Application>\log directory"

Best,

Kushal

All Replies

Posted by Jawahar Surapaneni on 02-Feb-2016 04:54

Hi Kushal,
Did you try to restart the BP Servers after editing the emailer.ini file? If this is done... you will automatically receive the failure notifications to your email.
In addition to this, the reason for suspension of OE Adapter is logged in bpserver.log and oebps.log files which resides at <DLC>\oebpm\server\logs folder .
Apart from this, if you want to get more details, navigate to <DLC>\oebpm\server\ebmsapps\<Your_Application>\log directory . This gives some detailed log

Regards,
Jawahar.

Posted by Kushal Basnet on 02-Feb-2016 05:17

Hi Jawahar,

Thanks for your information.  :)

I was able to point out exactly what was wrong in the App-server using the details in "<DLC>\oebpm\server\ebmsapps\<Your_Application>\log directory"

Best,

Kushal

This thread is closed