How to create new OEBPM instances using MultiBPServer tool p

Posted by sauqad on 20-Apr-2015 11:09

How one can download MultiBPServer tool provided by progress?

How to crate new OEBPM instances?

All Replies

Posted by Jean Richert on 20-Apr-2015 14:10

[mention:fad986a3b23645248c762c30e933df4c:e9ed411860ed4f2ba0265705b8793d05] you may get better answers in our OE BPM group available here

community.progress.com/.../default.aspx

I can move the post, if you'd agree.

Posted by sauqad on 20-Apr-2015 14:18

Kindly move the post