Workstep gets suspended if the number of retries of executio

Posted by daniel.baciu on 06-May-2014 07:04

Hi all,

I have one process where a work-step loops until a condition is met. After a while it gets suspended with the following error:

Loopcounter for workstep <Processing Message> for PI <MBAInterfaceHeartBeat#3744> has already reached maximum limit of <500>.

I found an article where it mention about the 'activationcount' property. Do you know where it can be set ?

I found a reference in a propoerty setup file. This property seems to be settable from OEBP Portal, but I was not able to find it in OEBP Portal.

Best regards.

Posted by Hari krishna Tirunagari on 06-May-2014 07:55

Hi Daniel,

Please add the following property in bpserver.conf and restart EJB & Portal Servers
bpserver.ws.max.activationcount=5000

The value for the above property can be any BigInt value
This property was removed from the bpserver.conf file.

Thanks,
Hari

[collapse]