Create new object based upon a OpenEdge Service fails

Posted by wweultjes on 31-Dec-2013 03:24

I installed Rollbase 2.1 and i try to create external object based upon a OpenEdge service.

After i select my jsdo catalog file and entering the service URI i press next. No messages but also no next screen. and the fill-in with my catalog file is empty again..

The rest-service that is used works properly.

Is there anyone with some experience with this option?.

Regards,

Wilco Weultjes.

Posted by kiran kumar Angara on 31-Dec-2013 07:17

Hi Wilco Weultjes,

Please check whether the Catalog file has Dataset with Temp Tables (instead of only Temp-Tables).

Note: The OpenEdge Adapter for Rollbase only supports catalogs with a DataSet.

Thanks & Regards,
Kiran Avs.

[collapse]

I installed Rollbase 2.1 and i try to create external object based upon a OpenEdge service.

After i select my jsdo catalog file and entering the service URI i press next. No messages but also no next screen. and the fill-in with my catalog file is empty again..

The rest-service that is used works properly.

Is there anyone with some experience with this option?.

Regards,

Wilco Weultjes.

[/collapse]

Posted by Roland de Pijper on 31-Dec-2013 08:21

Hi Wilco,

are you using Hosted or Private cloud? In case of Hosted cloud it could be your URI is not accessible from the 'outside'. That also gives an empty jsdo field on Next.

Regards,

Roland

Posted by wweultjes on 02-Jan-2014 02:50

Hello Kiran,

It was indeed something like you mentioned. It seems that the json file is not always what i expect. Schema definitions dissapearing and/or the dataset reference was not there. Looking into that a bit better solved my issue.

Thanks,

Wilco Weultjes.

This thread is closed