Form header visibilty in a webapplication

Posted by rsturing on 09-Dec-2010 03:59

Hello,

I have an issue with presenting the header in the form when using a webapplication. It is available in de form editor, but after deploying and presenting the webapplication there is no header visible.

See also the attached screenprints.

I hope someone have a suggestion for me how to deal with that.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

René

Header in webapplication.doc

All Replies

Posted by pzuwekar on 10-Dec-2010 05:52

If you are using a standalone web application/BizSolo application, the header feild like priorty, start date ... will not be present in a stand alone bizsolo as they are specific to bizlogic application. If you are using a bizlogic>bizsolo web application, then you will see values in the header.

If you want some header to be dispalyed in standalone bizsolo/web application we can add some code(java/javascript) to the form editor jsp page by opening the form using Form Editor> Click on the form> Right Click and select the option insert code.

Refer sub topic "Adding Code" from BPM Studio users guide. If you need any help regarding sample application on this topic, please let me know.

Thank you,

Parshuram

Posted by rsturing on 13-Dec-2010 06:11

Hi Parshuram,

I know how to add code in a form. I also studied the BPM Studio Users guide. But what is the code to present the header in a (stand-alone) webapplication?

Thanks!!

Regards,

René

Posted by pzuwekar on 13-Dec-2010 06:18

There is no header available in standalone web application. You can add any java/html code to show a custom header. If you need a sample applicaiton with custom header, please let me know and i will send it across.

Thank you,

Parshuram

Posted by rsturing on 13-Dec-2010 06:21

Could you please send me the example of the application? So than I can applic this tomorrow at a customer site too.

Thanks for you help!

Regards,

René

Posted by pzuwekar on 13-Dec-2010 07:26

You may create a custom header file like the attached one and place it under %BPM Studio Install Location%\workspace\.com.savvion.studio\forms\bizsolo\fragments\Headers\ and it will appear in the workspace header list as show in the screeshot.

You can drag and drop this on form and this will be visible on the page.

Thank you,

Parshuram

Posted by rsturing on 15-Dec-2010 09:28

Thx!

With the custom header you sended it works to add and use a header in a webapplication.

One question: is it possible to re-built or replace the default header in a (simple) way so that I can use it as a custom header in a webapplication?

Regards,
René

This thread is closed