Portal Customization

Posted by ramkumar7800 on 07-Apr-2011 23:34

In savvion7.5 SP2 there are two buckets for tasks of user -

1) Assigned bucket

2) Available bucket

Now how can I customize portal so that assigned and available tasks of that user could be visible on single page rather than moving these two tasks buckets?

Besides this user can operate workflow from this page normally as in case of assigned/available task pages.

Please suggest a way in which this can be possible.

Regards,

Ram Sharma

All Replies

Posted by ttalboom on 07-Apr-2011 23:36

Dear reader, at the moment I am not in the office and have no access to email. I will get back to you on Monday, April 11, 2011.

Urgent technical issues can be handled by Customer Support on http://web.progress.com/en/support/index.html

Posted by ramkumar7800 on 21-Apr-2011 22:30

Hi,

I am not getting any respponse from progress on this problem.

Regards,

Ram Sharma

Posted by eserrano on 25-Apr-2011 21:40

Hi Ram,

I assume that you want to create one page with both buckets.

One quick way to do this is to create a custom page and use the "My Task List" out of the box dashboard widget and include it twice to your custom page one with default of "Available Tasks" and the other for "Assigned Tasks".

Regards,

Ed

Posted by vpandey on 27-Apr-2011 16:32

You will any how have to get the customized page for this. In which you would have to get the links for the workitems

available/assigned on that page either by invoking bizlogic api or webservices api, as lot of other prospect do when

they use different UI then Savvion.

Thanks

--Vikas

Posted by ramkumar7800 on 07-May-2011 05:09

Thanks for support.

Posted by aruisch@vanmeijel.nl on 07-May-2011 05:10

Ben ivm vakantie deze week niet aanwezig

16 Mei ben ik weer bereikbaar.

--

Met vriendelijke groet,

Arnold Ruisch

Senior Accountmanager

Posted by ramkumar7800 on 07-May-2011 05:20

Hi,

Please reply in English language only.

Posted by pete.macmahon@penske.com on 18-May-2011 15:40

Ha!  We've been bugging them about that since day one.  I also bugged them about the application version selection.  Forcing the user to pick an application and then a version when there is only one version on the system is nonsense.  Not sure if that is fixed in 7.6 or not as we are on 7.5.1.

Posted by Wouter Dupré on 18-May-2011 15:41

Hi,

Thank you for your email. I'm currently out of the office for business. I will return on May 20. During my absence I will have limited access to email. For urgent matters, call our office, leave a message on my voice mail or contact Gary Calcott (gcalcott@progress.com).

Best regards,

Wouter

--

Wouter Dupré

Senior Solutions Consultant

Progress Software NV

A. Stocletlaan 202 B | B-2570 Duffel | Belgium

Office +32 (0) 15 30 77 00 | Mobile +32 (0) 478 50 00 49

Posted by ramkumar7800 on 18-May-2011 23:06

Hi Pete,

The application selection can be made by going into profile and selecting default application as per wish.But the version selection is not implemented as applications and progress had accepted it as enhancement request in future releases.

I worked in Genpact India with Pramod Madhav team within Penske project.

Regards,

Ram Sharma

This thread is closed