Using Bizlogic API,How to find count of assigned workitem t

Posted by hirenpatel on 28-Jul-2011 02:47

Hi,

Using Bizlogic API,How to find count  of assigned workitem to specific user for given Process Template name,Task Name and user Name ?.

I need to build one custom function  using savvion API where input parameter are  process template name,Task Name(work step name) and User Name .

this function will return the total count of workitem assigned to given user name at given workstep  on given process template.

Thanks and Regards

Hiren Patel

All Replies

Posted by sandips on 28-Jul-2011 12:04

Hi Hiren,

Try using Bizlogic query Service APIs. com.savvion.sbm.bizlogic.client.queryservice.QSWorkItem

Thanks,

Sandip

Posted by hirenpatel on 29-Jul-2011 02:40

Hi Sandeep,
I have used Bizlogic query Service APIs QSWorkItem  and got following queries , can you help me in this ?
Query 1)  calculate  total count  of assigned workitem for given username ,process template name and  workstep name.
Using below code I can achieved to filter out assigned workiten for given user  name and process template name.
Please advise me ,how to define  below QSWorkItemFilter so it can filter based on workstep name.
BLServer  serObj=BLClientUtil.getBizLogicServer();
Session  sessionObj=      serObj.connect(BMBootProps.self().getUser(), BMBootProps.self().getPassword());
QSWorkItemFilter wiFilter= new QSWorkItemFilter("requestVO", "ProvisionalAcceptance") ;
// set Process Name to filter out based on process name
wiFilter.setProcessName("ProvisionalAcceptance");
// set user name to filter out based on user name
wiFilter.setUser("bpmfin1");
Query 2)  how to define  QSWorkItemFilter  object so that it can  filter  based on dataslot value.
For example,Process name “ABC’ has data slot named invoiceNumber having value “ABC123” in this case how to define filter
    So it will return all assigned workitem id who has  “ABC123”  as valur of  data slot invoiceNumber.
Query 3) Please also provide more detail  information for usage of following function of QSWorkItemFilter   class  as there is not any info in Java API doc.
                setCondition(arg)
                setParameterValues(arg0)
                setColumn(arg0)
                setOrderBy(arg0)

Posted by sandips on 29-Jul-2011 03:43

Hi Hiren,

Query 1)
    qsWorkItemFilter.setProcessName("bz");
    qsWorkItemFilter.setUser("ebms");
    qsWorkItemFilter.setCondition("BLWI.WORKSTEP_NAME='abc'");
    qsWorkItemrs=qsWorkItem.getAssignedList(qsWorkItemFilter);
    System.out.println("\nThe size of List is : "+qsWorkItemrs.getList().size());

Query 2)

qsWorkItemFilter.setProcessName("bz");
    qsWorkItemFilter.setUser("ebms");
    qsWorkItemFilter.setCondition("BLIDS.FirstName='sandips'");
    qsWorkItemrs=qsWorkItem.getAssignedList(qsWorkItemFilter);
    System.out.println("\nThe size of List is : "+qsWorkItemrs.getList().size());

Thanks,
Sandip

This thread is closed