How to call crystal reports in BPM

Posted by keppel on 31-Oct-2011 02:50

Hi

Is any help how to call crystal reports in BPM Savvion.

Please suggest any user guide or samples.

Thanks,

Keppel

All Replies

Posted by keppel on 31-Oct-2011 21:14

Hi All,

We are new to developing in BPM.

Can anyone please advise how to call Crystal reports in BPM, Is we need to download any crystal adapters.

If please suggest from where can we download crystal adapters ?

Thanks,

Keppel

Posted by Admin on 04-Nov-2011 04:20

Steps to create Crystal Report in SBM:

1.Develop crystal report using Crystal      Report.

2. Publish the report using the publishing wizard which is part of Crystal Report server.

3. Access the Crystal Report through      the Central Management Console in order to retrieve the report URL.

4. Login to Savvion Business Manager.

5. Add the newly developed Crystal      Report under “Management -> Reports-> My Reports ->External Reports.(refer to section: Creating External reports of BPM Portal Managers Guide vailable in SBM)

6. Specify the report URL obtained in      shown below, in the report properties page. This adds a new report to the      Savvion dashboard

7. Access the new report through Savvion by      selecting the report and clicking on the VIEW button

Let me know if this information helps you.

Posted by Wouter Dupré on 04-Nov-2011 04:30

Hi,

Thank you for your email. Currently I'm out of the office. I will return on November 7. During my absence I will have no/limited access access to email. For urgent matters, call me on my mobile and leave a message, call our office, or contact Gary Calcott (gcalcott@progress.com).

Best regards,

Wouter

--

Wouter Dupré

Senior Solutions Consultant

Progress Software NV

A. Stocletlaan 202 B | B-2570 Duffel | Belgium

Office +32 (0) 15 30 77 00 | Mobile +32 (0) 478 50 00 49

Posted by keppel on 13-Nov-2011 22:27

Hi

Can you please help to send the user guide as attachment ? (Creating External reports of BPM Portal Managers Guide vailable in SBM)

Thanks & Regards,

Keppel

Posted by aasawari on 15-Nov-2011 03:24

This is a section mentioned in BPM Portal Managers Guide which is available with the SBM product installation.

Regards,

Aasawari

Posted by Wouter Dupré on 15-Nov-2011 03:25

Hi,

Thank you for your email. Currently I'm out of the office. I will return on November 16. During my absence I will have no/limited access access to email. For urgent matters, call me on my mobile and leave a message, call our office, or contact Gary Calcott (gcalcott@progress.com).

Best regards,

Wouter

--

Wouter Dupré

Senior Solutions Consultant

Progress Software NV

A. Stocletlaan 202 B | B-2570 Duffel | Belgium

Office +32 (0) 15 30 77 00 | Mobile +32 (0) 478 50 00 49

Posted by keppel on 01-Dec-2011 23:12

Hi Aasawari,

Thank you for your reply. The document explaining only to call external reports.

But our requirement is inside the BPM work process how to call crystal reports.

any example of javacode ?

Thanks,

Suneetha

Posted by aasawari on 13-Dec-2011 22:50

Hello Suneetha,

Please find the attached BPM Portal Manager's Guide which has a section mentioned in my previous comments regarding incorporating crystal reports in SBM. This document is bundled with the product and available under $SBM_HOME\docs.

Kind Regards,

Aasawari

This thread is closed