Assigning a task

Posted by KoenB on 17-Apr-2012 11:05

Hi all,

I have a question about assigning a task.

We have a task(BizSolo form) that is assigned to a group. When a user of the group opens the task he can change parameters in the task, at the same time another user of this can do the same...

This is not what we want.

When someone of the group opens the task, this task should be assigned to the user automaticly.

The problem is we cannot write code (jst.setPerformer()) in the property : 'on activation'. The before activation section is to early to set the performer.

Does someone know a solution for our problem?

Thanks in advance,

Koen

All Replies

Posted by sandips on 17-Apr-2012 11:25

Hello Koen,

I believe that task(BizSolo form) that is available and not assigned to a group. Please confirm.

If yes, you may add an adapter in Bizsolo application (just after start) wherein you can simply assign the task to that user.

Thanks,

Sandip

Posted by KoenB on 18-Apr-2012 03:19

Hi Sandip,

Yes, the BizSolo flow is available for 'any member of ...'.

When someone opens the task the task should be assigned to him.

But this is a BizSolo application, this doesn't have performers...

Kind Regards,

Koen

Posted by sandips on 18-Apr-2012 04:00

Hi Koen,

As said earlier, just after start worktep in your bizsolo application, add a custom adapter workstep and write a code to get that workItem object and assign it to the current user. Once you assign that task , it wont be available to other members of the group. I will try to provide you a sample application for your reference.

Thanks,

Sandip

Posted by KoenB on 19-Apr-2012 07:06

Hello Sandip,

Did you got any time for us to create a small sample application about our problem?

Thanks in advance,

Koen

Posted by Wouter Dupré on 19-Apr-2012 07:12

Hi,

Thank you for your email. Currently I'm out of the office travelling. I will return on April 20. During my absence I will have no/limited access to email. For urgent matters, call our office, or contact Gary Calcott (gcalcott@progress.com).

Kind regards,

Wouter

--

Wouter Dupré

Senior Solutions Consultant

Progress Software NV

A. Stocletlaan 202 B | B-2570 Duffel | Belgium

Office +32 (0) 15 30 77 00 | Mobile +32 (0) 478 50 00 49

Posted by sandips on 19-Apr-2012 09:02

Hello Koen,

PFA sample application

Thanks,

Sandip

Posted by KoenB on 19-Apr-2012 09:23

Hi Sandip,

I opened the application and all I see is 1 activity in BizLogic with nothing in it, no BizSolo or custom adapter like you said...

Thanks in advance,

Koen

Posted by sandips on 19-Apr-2012 09:28

its a private Bizsolo. just right click and open

Thanks,

Sandip

Posted by KoenB on 19-Apr-2012 09:40

Hi,

I found it ,  because I created a BizLogic it did not created the BizSolo part :s.

I'm going to check this and let you know asap.

Thanks in advance,

Koen

Posted by KoenB on 24-Apr-2012 10:15

Hi Sandip,

I had to chance some stuff but it's working now.

Thanks,

Koen

Posted by Wouter Dupré on 24-Apr-2012 10:32

Hi,

Thank you for your email. Currently I'm out of the office travelling for business. I will return on May 2. During my absence I will have limited access to email. For urgent matters, call me on my mobile number and leave a message, call our office, or contact Gary Calcott (gcalcott@progress.com).

Kind regards,

Wouter

--

Wouter Dupré

Senior Solutions Consultant

Progress Software NV

A. Stocletlaan 202 B | B-2570 Duffel | Belgium

Office +32 (0) 15 30 77 00 | Mobile +32 (0) 478 50 00 49

This thread is closed